dijous, 10 de maig del 2018

A formal email


Dear Editor,
I am writing in respponse to an article I saw last week in one post in your blog. I was desappointed to read you opinions because I think you don't think about other people. I would like to talk about your thoughts about wether traveling by train is a thing of the past.

Firstly, there is an obvious advantage of travelling by train. It is one of the fastest methods of circulation in the world.

When you travel by train, you can save lot of money if you use it very often. You'll only need the ticket that you can pay every month and it's cheaper than gasoline.

Next, people that can't afford buying a car, they have to take the traing because it is their only wayto take them to heir jobs.

Finally, I am due to start a new university career in Barcelona and as soon I arrive I will have to take the train every day, just like many other people.

Thank you for your time,

Clàudia Agustí.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada