dijous, 30 de novembre del 2017

WRITING A FORMAL LETTER

12 Sun Road
Moonlight
CV5 2XS
Cluu & you games
524 Game Street
Barcelona

Saturday 28th of October.
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain about your new product yu send me, wich I purchased online last weekend as a birthday for my mum.

As advertisements for the product you send me, wich I purchased online last weekend as a birthday present for my mum.

As advertisements for the product had been broadcast between programmes of cooking and kitchens, I thought the product would appeal to the mums. The advertisements also made the product look qualified for begginers, wich is why I decided to buy it. However, my parents and I think the material of the product is actually loose and the product is even more difficult to work with. When we tryed tocook the easyest meal in the menú, we couldn't do it.

Furthermore, we were shocked to see that the product is in Chineese, and is too difficult to cook with it, even though the advertisemtn said it was easyer than cooking normal.

Until now, I had alwas been relly impressed with your company and associated all your products with quality material. It is very sad that you are promotinng

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada